Are you a junior or medium-level .NET C# developer looking for a new job in Zeelandic Flanders? A job where you will work with custom applications, have direct contact with clients and work in a small team of developers? A job where you will work with the latest cloud technologies? Then you can join our team!
Since we work in a small team, you will work on the entire development process. From ascertaining functional demands through contact with clients to testing the software.
What you will be doing
Your tasks will include expanding and maintaining existing applications. And developing new applications. That means a lot of room for challenges and variety!
• MBO (senior secondary vocational education and training) level 4 – management training / HBO (higher professional education) work and intellectual level
• Good command of Dutch and English
• At least 2 years of experience with C#.NET
• Experience with relational databases
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC is preferred
A challenging international work environment with innovative and unique products and projects. The work atmosphere is informal, diligent and ambitious. Of course, you will receive proper financial compensation and good working conditions.
Is this job perfect for you?
Then send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call Hans van Bokhoven at +31 (0) 620 957 241.